Aware that the use of specific equipment for each job is becoming increasingly necessary Treintasub does not hesitate to start a project using an underwater digger for dredging, excavation, stone breaking, lifting, etc. This way the project can be carried out more efficiently and economically.
Therefore, since 1998 the company has relied on its patented underwater digger. This has obtained the certificate of conformity according to Royal Decree 1215/1997 of July 18th which establishes minimum health and safety levels for team workers.
Also, as the result of the experience gained over the years, we have made significant improvements that make our underwater digger unique, efficient and safe.
Thanks to the digger's versatility it can be used for the following jobs:
- Demolition and removal of stone.
- Trench making.
- Breaker construction.
- Land leveling.
- Movement of blocks in shallow waters.
- Beach making.
- Removal of submerged dams.
The underwater digger be equipped with:
- 3000kg breaking hammer.
- 4000kg rotary drum cutter SP-1000.
- Water pump, 400m3/hour.
- 4m front screed blade.
- 1m3 and 2.5m dippers.
- Underwater pneumatic hammer for piles up to 250mm in diameter.
- Underwater welding Group 350A.
- Oxyfuel underwater set.
- Underwater mortar injection pump.
- Thickness Gauge.
- 7m3 compressor.
- 13hp generator.
- 25hp generator.
- Closed circuit video.
- Various lifting balloons etc.
To carry out and support both maritime and underwater work we dispose of:
- A tug of 9m in length and 3.80m wide that has a 2500kg crane with a 20hp engine and auxiliary floats and additional stabilizers. This tug can be transported by sea and land.
- Zodiac 9cv launch.
- Support pontoon 7m long with 5m arm with tractor wheels.